Abiding by the school's rules and regulations is mandatory. The school management reserves the right to reject any admission without assigning any reason.
During registration for admission, please keep a note of the following:
- Registration completed for a specific campus is only valid for that particular campus. The same registration is not transferrable and will not be considered valid for admission to other campuses of The Indian High Group of Schools.
- Children seeking admission from Pre-KG to Grade 1 must meet the age criteria laid down by regulatory authorities.
- Filling in the registration form does not guarantee admission.
- Emirates ID is not mandatory at the time of online registration. However, students who are granted admission must submit the Emirates ID before they can attend school.
- Admissions to all grades are subject to availability of seats.
- All information in the registration form should be entered correctly. Entries with regard to name, date of birth and Emirates ID should be in conformity with the Emirates ID.
- It is advisable to have the same name on the Emirates ID as in the passport. In the school record, the name of the student will be as mentioned in the Emirates ID.
- Any attempt to fill more than one form per child will result in his/her disqualification for admission.
- Any incomplete/inaccurate information or any duplication/manipulation during the admission process will result in
- rejection of the application without any consideration.
- cancellation of offer of provisional admission/admission and any advance fee paid will not be refunded
- Admission will not be granted to candidates coming from unrecognized schools.
- All admissions are subject to approval from the regulatory authorities.
- It is mandatory to submit the child's Vaccination Card (original) to the school medical centre before the commencement of classes. Parents must share the medical history of the child, if any, with the school medical centre.
- Transport is provided to all major locations subject to demand and availability.
- A choice of Hindi/French is offered as second language.
Provision for students of determination
- The registration from contains a provision to indicate whether the candidate has any special educational needs or disabilities The parent is required to declare about any special educational needs and disabilities in the registration form.
- Parents must provide copies of all medical, psychological, educational assessments for evaluation to the school in order to determine whether the school can cater to the needs of the applicant. These supporting documents are a prerequisite in enabling the school to provide the best provision for the child.