List of documents required to be submitted by selected candidates
- 1 copy of child’s passport, visa and Emirates ID. Emirates ID is mandatory
- 1 copy of both parent’s passport, visa and Emirates ID
- 1 copy of child’s birth certificate (with attestation if issued outside UAE)
- 2 recent passport size photographs of the child
- Vaccination records to be submitted to the school’s medical centre
- Copy of school progress reports for last two years including last examination taken in the previous school and any external assessment reports (CAT4 - Cognitive Ability Testing).
Note: A student who has not taken a CAT4 assessment in the last two years will be required to take the same after admission.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate from the school last attended (with applicable attestations).
Transfer / School Leaving Certificate Requirements
- Transfer certificate/school leaving certificate must be in English language and signed and stamped by the School Principal.
- The class in which the student is studying and the class to which he/she has been promoted (if applicable) must be shown clearly in FIGURES and WORDS and not in Roman figures.
- Admissions after 15th June require a Studying/discontinued Transfer / School Leaving Certificate which is valid for only 30 days from the last date of attendance.
- Transfer / School Leaving Certificate Attestation Requirements
- for students coming from other Emirates other than Dubai, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Educational Authority in that Emirate
- for students coming from GCC Countries, the Transfer/School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Ministry of Education in the GCC country
- for students coming from India, the Transfer / School Leaving Certificate should be attested by the Education Officer of the Zone/District/Area from where the Certificate is obtained. The seal and signature of the Education Officer has to be verified by the Indian Consulate in Dubai and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in UAE.
Birth Certificate attestation
- If the child is born in UAE or any GCC country, then the Birth Certificate issued in Arabic or English by the Government Department of that country is valid and the Birth Certificate need not be attested.
- If the child is born in India or any other country (Except UAE or any GCC Country) then the Birth Certificate is to be attested by the UAE Embassy, Delhi OR UAE Consulate, Mumbai / Kerala. The Birth Certificate should be in English language.
It is mandatory for all new admissions to be registered with KHDA and sign the Parent School Contract. A child can attend school only after all documents are provided and KHDA registration/ Parent school contract is completed.